How To Make Money With A Simple Website About Land Investment
As Mark Twain himself said…”Buy land – they’ve stopped making it”.
Here are some powerful reasons why you should set-up your own land investment website:
· In the United Kingdom alone there is a MAJOR shortage of affordable housing and land. It’s become such a desperate situation that the British government have had to kick-start a multi-billion pound affordable housing campaign – the bottom line? There is going to have to be a HUGE amount of land purchased for all of these houses to be built. The U.K. is an island – and land is a highly finite and much needed commodity. Over the next few years, land for this reason alone is set to EXPLODE in value. Your Land Investment website will arm people with the most critical information that they MUST know in order to identify the most valuable land that will offer the best investment returns (there are as you may imagine several factors that land investors must consider before jumping in).
· While land is an investment that is not in the average investors portfolio, it has long been a valuable component in the “sophisticated investors” portfolio. In other words, the true elite have been profiting from land value gains for centuries. Now, this once guarded secret is being revealed by investment media (magazines & tv) which means that the average investor on the street is becoming more and more aware of land as a potential investment.
From our perspective as information providers this is huge – expect to see a sharp increase in the number of people searching for “land investments” online – expect to see more affiliate programs offering land investments – expect to see more advertisers bidding for land investment keywords… and yet right now the number of websites dedicated to land investments are *extremely* low – the ones providing valuable information (such as the optimised adsense website templates you will own) are far and few between. In the UK search that I performed practically all websites were nakedly trying to grab email addresses with one-page websites giving highly biased commentary on how wonderful land investment is (I urge you to try and find a decent website on this niche – they are pretty woeful and do not provide good balanced content).
Viewers don’t want this – they can see through such transparent ploys. You’ll be in pole position to offer them genuinely valuable information, better than anything they can find online elsewhere, and you’ll be able to offer them this information free. The result? They bookmark you & tell their mates. They come back. They sign for your newsletter. They click on your adsense displays while doing their research. They check out your affiliate links. They form a LONG-TERM BOND with you…and that’s where the real wealth lies.
· This is interesting (it sure surprised me) – Land in the UK has beaten the stuffing out of both real estate and the stock market over the past 20 years. In fact, during this time-frame land has increased in value by over. 900%.
· Land is a hands-off investment and there are no maintenance costs involved – unlike real-estate (which by the way is a wonderful investment option itself) the land owner does not have to worry about finding tenants or servicing a mortgage. Despite this, there are ways for land owners to achieve residual income on their land while it increases in value.
· There are certain techniques that are used to pin-point land to buy for investment that will have the explosive returns that we’re talking about. Your private label content & adsense optimised templates will disclose what these are (they combine certain logistical and demographic factors along with little known government plans among others.
· This is a sub-niche of the highly potent & cash-rich real estate market. I’ve said this a million times before but when choosing a niche you really need to target cash-rich markets with a lot of prospects. The Adsense website templates you’ll own have been built to tap in to not only land investment adverts but also real estate investment.
OK, we’ve touched on the reasons why land investment is bursting to the rafters with potential. This is a niche that will be potent for decades. Land is a highly finite commodity – and the population in places such as the UK are exploding (according to the UK office for national statistics the UK population is going to increase by over 6 million over a 25 year period)…do you really need to be a genius to know what that means when it comes to land ownership?